Deadline for application: Friday March 31, 2023
Rock’s Backpages is looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and resourceful individual to undertake work in supporting the Sales Manager. This is a full time permanent role (with a 3 month probation period) working on a hybrid basis with 3 days in the Hammersmith office and 2 days from home.
The role is wide-ranging and will include administrative work, sales support, marketing & assisting event organisation, and working with various databases including our CRM and Salesforce.
Full training and support will be given.
We are looking for a recent graduate or a person with at least one year’s relevant experience.
An interest in publishing, journalism and/or popular music would be an advantage.
- Administering customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, access issues, and other problems.
- Fulfil information requests from prospects and existing customers.
- Assisting with subscriber usage statistics enquiries.
- Assisting with sales proposals and price quotes.
- Performing data entry tasks for leads, prospects, metrics, and other relevant information.
- Assisting with event organisation and marketing campaigns.
- Set up trial access and subscriptions via the access management system and act as first line of technical support.
- Setting up and administering customers ‘supplier portals’.
- Liaising as required with the company's accounting function to include chasing of payments.
- Handling ad-hoc administrative duties for the company.
- Contributing to product development in conjunction with the editorial team.
- Attending and contributing to monthly editorial meetings.
- Highly organised, hard-working and attentive to detail, to be able to cope with a varied and at times demanding work-load.
- Computer literate, including confident use of Microsoft Office applications.
- All-round excellent communication and people skills.
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude together with general problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Good data entry skills for accurately updating customer records .
- A graduate/educated to a degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
- You love music!